Hooray for Chacos.

I'm buying Chacos. And I'm excited. There was a time in my life when I thought people who wore these were weird hippies or something. But then I'd be the one rafting with soggy tennis shoes that I couldn't wear ever again running with decent support. Then came Josh Hinton and Margaret Sanders and now...I am going to buy my very own. Haha. The older I get, the more I want to be outdoors doing stuff. I've always known I'm not a "corporate world super office type"...although I've held two of those jobs, and held my own might I say! But, I am growing more to love hiking and nature and water and well, all the things God made that we haven't ruined yet. So...Chacos here I come!

Comments

Adam McCullough said…
haha. Just go ahead and jump on the bandwagon. So, I take it you're definitely coming rafting with us?!
Ginny said…
Yes, i am definitely coming. I'm very excited to be outdoors and doing fun stuff with fun people!
shaebe27 said…
ooooh lala...i like those!
Josh said…
This may have been the best decision of your life.

I am sure they are serving you well.
Rebecca said…
chacos are amazing! i just took mine to India, and i LOVE them. they will serve you well. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people