Start of Summer adventures!

Summer is my favorite time of the year. Vacations, seafood, beach, lakes, mountains, baseball...it's all just wonderful. Work for me is more laid back, and I get to see friends more often. These are a few snapshots of the beginnings of my summer. More to come for sure!

This is Greg's baseball banquet! He won most improved for Charlotte Christian this year. He's the one in the middle with his arms crossed. I'm blessed to have such a great brother :)





These are pictures of our Hiking trip with the students from Charlotte South. We took the high schoolers to South Mountain State Park and had a blast. I climbed a ridiculous rock...there was a beautiful waterfall, and then we went to a little local place to get homemade ice cream that was delicious.



This is the ridiculous rock...one of the toughest things I have done in a long time. The angle is insane.
My most recent trip to Kentucky for work. It was beautiful. We went to the University of Louisville, University of Kentucky, about 35 allstar Cheerleading gyms, and stopped by Keeneland Race Course for some sightseeing!

For all my non-cheerleading readers, University of Kentucky and University of Louisville have long traditions of winning Cheerleading National Championships. (Along with N.C. State of course).

This is one of the Allstar Cheerleading programs we visited. They can be in the most random places. This one is called Bluegrass Cheerleading in a field off the side of the interstate in Kentucky.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people