Beach hopping with Shae

The beach. This is at the Little River Inlet. We drove to Calabash, where my dad's house is. He lived there for 9 years and worked at the Sunset Beach pier. Think Jimmy Buffet as a Christian. That was my pops. Shae and I went to the beach at Sunset and then went to Dockside for dinner. It's one of my favorite restaurants. At the dock they have shrimp boats and you can walk around. There were some guys cleaning fish too. I love the local life.




On the way from Calabash to Topsail to visit with Shae's family, we stopped at Walmart to pick up some sunscreen. I require a higher spf than miss Shae.

Sear's Landing at Topsail. Shae and I always go here. They have great hushpuppies for sure. We sat out back for a while and talked to a guy that grew up on the island. The whole Beacham fam was there. So much fun.



Looking forward to many more beach trips this summer!

Side note: while I was there, my aunt's mother passed away from ALS. It's a horrible disease and to learn more or donate you can go to www.ALS-MDA.org and read up on it. Nancy is my aunt's sister and she is a spokeswoman for the foundation. There is much more research needed, so far noone has lived from this disease.

Comments

shaebe27 said…
I know what our business can be!!
Beach Hopping!!
and we can right review for beaches..yea that sounds perfect!
Taylor Lauren said…
I love the Beach Blog! It makes me miss y'all and wish I could beach hop with ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people