Scrapbooking, what's your thoughts?

If you've known me any length of time or been to my house, you probably know that I am a photo freak. I love taking photos and I love putting them into scrapbooks for later viewing! I am behind, and I mean wayyy behind on scrapbooking. My mom did all of ours from birth to high school. When I got to college at N.C. State, I decided I would keep up the tradition. I scrapbooked my freshman through senior year and did a separate scrapbook for cheerleading. Since I graduated I have been struggling to keep up! I just finished my Alaska book from 2008.
I had a conversation one time with Adam that put things into perspective. It went like this:

Ginny "Babe, I love you. Can we be married forever?"
Adam "I love you too. And no, there isn't marriage in heaven".

Such is life when you marry a minister. See what seminary does to people? ;) I pouted. Like a 5 year old who was just told she can't have a candy bar. But it gave me some pretty good perspective that nothing lasts forever except eternity, heaven, Jesus.

Tying this all together - should I keep scrapbooking? If Jesus comes back anytime soon, they won't matter anyway. But if He doesn't anytime soon - the generations behind me will appreciate my books. And it will create family memories. What do you think?

Comments

Kelly said…
Ginny!!! Did you know you can turn your blog into a scrapbook? I've seen several people do that. It makes it easier and less time consuming then having to crop/paste/write in/glue into an actual book etc.
Ginny said…
Yes :) I did see that! IT is a great idea. I think I am going to start doing digital scrapbook for the future, just get caught up on my old ones. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people