Whew.

I love December and Christmastime and all the things about it. But this year has blown my mind and continues to do so. I hope to ring in the new year with a new attitude and hopes for a more 'calm' year maybe? Who knows. I haven't posted in a month or so and it has been insane. I am organizing, babysitting, selling Mary Kay and basically just trying to function. I am tired. Hopefully after tonight (my MK open house) things will settle down a bit.
The only thing I have figured out for 2011 is that it will be the year of scrapbook catch up. I am tired of all these photo boxes. Gotta get it done.
Well... as non exciting as this is...gotta run. Happy December!

BTW - can someone tell me how to make my blog post titles not orange?

Comments

Hey Ginny to edit your blog text colors go to the design tab, then go to the template designer, then click on advance on the left, and you can pick any RGB color out there!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people