Merry (White) Christmas!

Merry Christmas from the McCulloughs! We took this at our church last weekend when we had our annual "O Holy Goat" party. (I do take credit for coming up with the name 3 years ago!) It's an event for the student ministry and since we both volunteer as leaders, we happy attended! It is a fundraiser to raise money to purchase goats in other countries to feed needy families. It's also a great way to teach the students they can give and make an impact in the world. We had a fabulous Christmas seeing lots of family and just enjoying the season. We are so thankful to celebrate Jesus' birth! What a great gift to all of us. I'll post more 'catch up' photos soon as this has been a busy season and I haven't seemed to keep up. It is snowing here in NC as I watch the weather channel and my husband is asleep on the couch, the tree is still lit, and of course, I'm a night owl and am wide awake ;). I have never seen a white Christmas before so what a gift this is for me...I'm thankful that it is snowing on Christmas in NC! I'm so excited that I can't fall asleep! Merry Christmas to my friends out there that get as giddy at Christmastime as I do. Love to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people