Congrats Zac!

Congrats to my cousin Zac for winning the State Championship in High School Football. He played at Charlotte Country Day this year. So most of you probably know I have a younger brother named Greg that I am always very proud of. He played baseball at Charlotte Christian and is now a Freshman at ECU. I also have two younger cousins Zac and Trent, and they too, are kindof like 'little brothers' to me. I'm very proud of Zac and enjoyed getting to watch some of his games the last 2 years. I'm so thankful they have moved to Charlotte :) Here's a picture of the team!
And here's a picture of some of our family that was there. Notice, I am wearing Leonard's Clemson hat. Which...I almost went to school there and my family are big fans, so I'm not ashamed :)
I love my family :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people