My favorite thing right now...

...is this Pottery Barn Duvet cover. Allow me to explain. I love Blue. All shades but I really love light blue. My bedding at my house in high school...blue. College freshman dorm comforter...solid blue. Sophomore year...white wicker with guess what?...a blue down comforter. I loved it. I love when my room feels like I'm at the beach even when I'm not, how it is calming, how when the ceiling fan is on and the windows open, it just...well it makes me happy. Onward to our wedding registry. There were things I knew I'd want when I got married someday. White dishes. Is that weird? I knew I'd want white because it never gets old and I wouldn't waste money buying more than one set. I knew I'd want blue bedding. Well, that didn't exactly happen. We picked out a more colorful ivory duvet with orange and brown flowers. It was a compromise. Lol. Not too girly, not too manly...whatever. :) It was at Crate and Barrel, which is where we registered because I liked it, it was a little less expensive than Pottery Barn...and well, we just did. Now, however. Pottery Barn has just come out with this new Duvet Cover and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! This is what I pictured in my head some like five years ago. Someone even mentioned this is an email to me a long time ago haha, I'd end up with blue bedding. I'm pretty much predictable. I can't buy it right now...but as soon as I can, I'm getting it! How could you not love it?! I'd probably buy the headboard too if I could. Someday...

Comments

Lisa said…
Yes, just got the latest catalog and love it! I purchased the Dierdre Plmpre Org Duvet comforter from there. It was my Birthday present to myself! I also am obsessed with Blue! I love my Blue Walls and I too have had Blue comforters since elementary school (or at least it has blue in it to coordinate ). And yes, when that day come, my wedding will be blue!

I love my pottery barn comforter and it was worth the money (it was on clearance, but had to purchase pillow shams).

Good Luck!
Hey Ginny!! I'm so happy to find your blog! I just saw you follow my friend Katie! What a small world. Hope your doing great, your wedding picture in the header should be in a magazine. You are gorgeous!
by the way i absolutely LOVE that duvet, the colors and the paisley are perfect!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people