Wilmington, NC

Over the weekend my aunt Sharlene got married. All my family was in town for the wedding. On Saturday evening Adam, Carrie and I went downtown to the riverfront to take some pictures. I've been emailing my girlfriends Tay, Shae, and Kristen about how much I really love working downtown. It's a casual downtown, not uppity like other places. It doesn't matter what you wear, what designer names you represent, or how you present yourself. You just BE yourself. I love that.
Here's a sneak peak.
This is Kilwin's Ice Cream. It is fabulous! Sometimes we go get Pizza at Slice of Life downtown and then get Ice Cream. :)
 This is the Wilmington Riverfront. It's the Cape Fear River. You can walk from one end of Water Street to the other on the river. It's awesome.
A Sailboat on the Cape Fear.
A Trolley that goes through downtown. 
The Cotton Exchange. A building full of cute shops and restaurants. 
The U.S.S. North Carolina Battleship at sunset.
Baby Bugs! This is the cute Upscale Consignment Boutique I work at that is for kids. How fun!
 Some of the fun views from Downtown.
The Olive Tree...the Deli next to our shop. Front Street in Wilmington.
If you want to see the Stores and Shops from the River, you can take a $4 ride on this boat :)
This is the Key Fence. I have no idea?
 Market at Front Street.
This is the street I walk by on the way to work. It makes me smile because I get to see the river every day. And it smells like salt water :)
Hope you've enjoyed a taste of Downtown.

Comments

shellyeve said…
DUDE! add me to your e-mail list! :) i want those updates - i miss my g.

i'm so glad you're loving it there!
Katie said…
soooooo.... those pictures are so familiar to me! when shay and i went to visit UNCW, we walked right around there and we even ate at kilwin's icecream! crazy, huh?! i loooooove that downtown. it's so cute and fun. when we walked around, it was the perfect summer night and it was just awesome! haha i wanna come live with ginny! :)
Lauren V. said…
Thanks for the pictures of your "new hometown." I've been bugging Adrian to take me to Wilmington...We're definitely going to have to take a trip now! Also, as to portfolio people for your organizing business, I'd love to have your help!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people