Here goes...everything :)

I have officially decided on the name for my new organizing company. I'm not going to reveal it to you all just yet...but just know it's in the works and I'm so excited about it! I've been doing a ton of research, learning, reading, and can't wait to start organizing for people! I figure, it's one of the things I love doing and most people hate it so...why not help make other people's lives calmer, simpler, and more organized of course. If you need a room organized, leave me a comment and I'm all yours. I have to log a certain amount of hours to become certified...here I am, at your service!

Comments

Taylor Lauren said…
I'm guessing coming to Kansas City to organize my life is out of the question?;)
Rebecca said…
Well, things are a bit more in order here than they used to be, but I'm sure that your organization expertise could always be used. Plus, we have to go get pedicures! :)

Right now I have an office and a nursery to organize... :) (though the nursery has nothing in it yet!)
Katie said…
Wow! That is very exciting! Good for you! I like to organize, but never really have time to do it, so maybe one day you'll get a call from me :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people