Ready, Set, Goals!

Hello Lists. I am a list person and need them clearly defined in order to get things accomplished. Adam laughs at me because I re-write my to-do lists. Last year for Christmas my friend Katie gave me these personalized notepads from Erin Condren and it makes lists fun. See www.erincondren.com for your own!

So, here is my new list of goals.

1) Buy printer ink Done!
2) Wash Adam's hats Done!
3) Finish my Alaska scrapbook
4) Finish Fall 2003 scrapbook
5) Print the rest of 2009 photos not yet printed
6) Finish 2005-2009 scrapbooks
7) Design 2010 scrapbook...this will be the first year going digital
8) Go to Crate and Barrel and get the correct Duvet insert - Done 2/16/10!
9) Buy table runner and new candles
10) Continue to work on Kristi's baby shower Still in progress
11) Sell the log bed, buy living room furniture paying cash Sold the bed!
12) Wash, detail, and wax my car Washed it!
13) Spend less than $100 per week on groceries - So far so good in February!
14) Start working out with Adam - In progress 2/2010
15) Work with Rebecca to make our Wedding album and order it
16) Print some wedding photos to frame
17) Buy two lampshades for our lamps, this has to happen after we buy living room furniture
18) Frame the painting Chad Loftin painted for us
19) Start organizing other peoples homes and get paid for it, create a website or portfolio
20) Find a job so we can be debt free by the end of 2012!
21) Get a new bible with my new name on it
22) Watch Greg play baseball Already watched a few games  3/10 :)
23) Help promote my friends' and my mom's new business ideas - In progress 2/17/10
24) Spend more time at the beach
25) Make our yard look pretty Done! 3/18
26) Organize Adam's office at work Done!

That's it for now!

Comments

Lauren V. said…
Those are some lofty goals and some we definitely share! Like wedding album...scrapbooks...be debt free...etc. Great goals - you may have inspired me yet again!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people