This was my first trip up to Dillard, Georgia. It's near the Georgia/North Carolina border and a few minutes from Franklin, NC where Adam and I went 4th of July 08 with a group of friends before we started dating. We went Thursday and came back Saturday night. The goal (or at least mine) was to get snowed in. We didn't see much snow coming out of the sky, but we drove North until we saw some. Good thing was we didn't have to drive far. Just up to Highlands :) I made rice krispie treats for the trip. Below is a picture of the sign above the door. Cute!

We drove to see Bridal Veil Falls, the one over the road. The other where we are standing is called Dry Falls. It was so pretty with the snow. 
Adam loves Dr. Pepper :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people