Good times and great friends!

We are surely blessed with great friends. Adam and I both have some really special friendships. Some have formed recently and some formed many years ago in our childhoods. Last weekend we went to Charlotte for the weekend and spent some time with my family and some friends from Team Church. They were God's answer to prayer for me, and they welcome Adam with open arms :)
When we got there it started to snow... and we actually got to see it fall from the sky!
The back yard :)
I have waited so long to have snow! It was picture worthy, even if in Pajamas!
Greg, Brandi, Me and Adam @ Moms
Saturday night we had a Valentine's Dinner at the Petko's. It consisted of Fondu, Salad, Spaghetti and Meatballs and Bananas Foster! AMAZING to say the least!
Scott, Kristi and Baby Brooks
Brad and Margaret (Soon to be Saab's)
 Josalynn and Michael Petko
Adam and I
And the whole gang!
Such a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people