Inside out Day 5 and 6 :)

Yesterday was Thursday and I went for a nice HOT walk/jog around the neighborhood at the place I'm staying in Augusta. I stay with Adam's friends Will and Leigh and they are super great hosts! Their pets Alf and Sky always greet me with a smile and wet kiss when I come in. Yesterday I read Luke 11 and today Luke 12. Luke is an interesting book to me because it jumps around so much from topic to topic. Jesus is talking about Beezelbub and then being light and then about not storing up treasures here...so I felt normal ADD when I was reading it. I'll have to get in some sort of a work out or walk later this afternoon, It was way too hot this morning and without the gym, I just couldn't make myself have a heat stroke.
Did a little cleaning this morning at Adam's...I'm excited thinking about when we get to combine all our masses of junk and then I'm going to organize it all. Haha, who gets excited about that? Not sure what's on the agenda today...think I'll work on our wedding site and browse more around Crate and Barrel's website and look for jobs. A normal day. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people