The best part

Sappy? Sure.

I went to middle/high school camp with Team Church last week. It was tons of fun; lots of hiking, waterfalls, and time worshiping Jesus. When I came home on Friday Adam was at the church waiting on me to get back from dropping off the van I drove all week, with these flowers in hand. These flowers, and him there I have decided are the best part. Through all the wedding planning, talking, decisions and indecisiveness, lack of money, colors, foods, and allll that...the best part is at the end of the day I get a phone call and get to talk to him. Eventually, I'll actually get to see him at the end of the day! What a concept :) God's so good and I keep thinking how awesome he is to create marriage for us on earth. I'm so glad he thought of it.
On the flower note, I have picked out flowers for the most part and it was fun. Rebecca is going to do our engagement photos in August. I can only imagine how awesome she is going to make them...such a great friend and so talented! If you ever need a photographer...hire her!

Comments

April said…
I love sappy love stuff:) like i am the worst sappy love person ever...

so glad you found your prince Ginny. Thanks for your sweet messages the past week. It has really helped encourage me more than you know...

love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people