Things...

Millie Hollomon photography.
Absolutely amazing. Her blog is milliehollomonblog.com. My old roomate Rebecca is a photographer for her company now. Millie photographed Rebecca's wedding, that I was in - and her photography is just amazing. I feel like I should say this!

Shelly Moore Band.
Shelly was also my roomate in college also - with Rebecca. We had a house on Swift. It was an amazing house. We had acoustic sessions all the time, and shag parties on the deck covered with white lights, and lots and lots of singing. Shelly has a band, and it's pretty wonderful. She praises Jesus with her voice and Mike's guitar. www.shellymoore.com. You should buy her cd.

Charlotte South Fellowship
Where I hang out, praise Jesus, and learn more about Him. Where I spend time with the High Schoolers. Where I listen to KC Clark's voice on Sunday mornings and Kenny's preaching. Where I serve. www.charlottesouth.org.

Cheersport
Where I work. www.cheersport.net. I plan cheerleading competitions for a living. It's fun. I travel a lot. I do camps and instruct kids sometimes. I get to work in a place where there are foam pits and trampolines. And I wear soffee shorts and a t-shirt. I get to help run the World's largest cheerleading and dance competition.

Other websites I browse at work...
www.268generation.com - a website for the Passion conferences.

www.everystudent.com - check it out.. cause it's just good.

www.anthropologie.com - way too expensive clothing that I really like and think I look good in.

www.potterybarn.com - um...if I had a house, I'd buy things from here.

www.ritzpix.com - this is where I print all my pictures that eventually get put in scrapbooks.

www.iveyrobinson.com - she is a wedding planner in the Charlotte area. she's great.

www.tribblecreativegroup.com - this is a website with some amazing event planners. i think it would be amazing to work there.

www.orbitz.com - because I like traveling and booking plane tickets to cool places.

http://www.sunsetbeachnc.com/ - where I go alot during the summer. my dad ran the pier for 8 years.

So anyways...I haven't a clue why I wanted to share these. But thought it'd be fun.

Comments

Jay said…
i like your random blog entries the best :) !
shellyeve said…
i do too :) especially when you plug my band! ha. you rock. and seriously. i love you.
Rebecca said…
ah, yes... the swift house... an awesome house, all except for the poop that came up into the tub. hahahahahahahaa.. i will NEVER forget that day!

and ps, you ROCK. HOLLA

Popular posts from this blog

Fish on Land

I think I offend people