Go fly a kite

I watched the Kite Runner last night. Wow. I woke up thinking about it. The sadness in the world from the things that happen to people. The things people do to hurt other people. What a messed up world we live in. I'm also reading Heaven by Randy Alcorn and it talks about - heaven. So even though you see all the mess in this screwed up world, you know there is hope in heaven and living with God forever. I'd recommend this book to anyone.
.....
Stopped by the church yesterday and am once again reminded I should start my own company. Or something. I think it is possible and could be a good thing. Wedding planning. It could give me a great schedule, flexibility, and hopefully enough income to get by without sacrificing time that should be used elsewhere. I need a name though...any thoughts?
.....
I stopped by McDonald's this morning and got a sweet tea. Get this. I get to the window, and say "I would like a medium sweet tea"...she says..."you can get a large one for $1.00"...I say..."No, thank you, I'd like a medium"....she says..."but the medium is $1.51"....
what?
So, a medium is $1.51
a large is $1.08 with tax.


Random.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people