Arizona to see my twin!

I'm heading to Phoenix today to see Katie and Ella and have a vacation :) I am so thrilled to be going out there again. Last time we had so much fun. Hiking and shopping in Scottsdale...and the tentative plan is going to consist of a lot of the same fun. Ella has a swim lesson on Friday, going to the studio on Saturday to watch a dance rehearsal for a charity, then shopping in Scottsdale, and then maybe a trip to Tucson.

I love being around Katie. She's an amazing person, mother, and friend. She never, and I mean never has a negative word to say about anyone. She's always positive. And she is an incredible mom, she's so playful and fun with Ella. I learn so much from her. She's got everything you could ask for and is one of the most humble people I've ever met. I just love her! She's my twin, we were friends from the moment we met in 10th grade.

Phoenix is a beautiful city, and Arizona, or what I've seen is captivating. The mountains are everywhere, and the layers of red reflect all day, and when the sunsets its all sorts of reds and orange and yellows. I'll post plenty of pictures when I get back. Here's one of me and Ella from Christmas.
Oh yeah - and 6 years ago today my Daddy went to be with the Lord. I miss him but he isn't in pain anymore and he is singing his tenor heart out! I miss you Daddy! 12.11.48 - 4.24.02. And his dash counted for something! It is because of the great example he showed me in a changed life and living for Jesus that I am who I am.

:)

Comments

Jay said…
cutest baby ever :) she is smiling so much!

yay for ginnys dad :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people