In lieu of my own post today...I'd like ya'll to see one of my favorites. Visit Rachel in Raleigh for a great recipe and fantastic way to reach out to your neighbors. No better way than with sweet treats!
Truth: I think I offend people. Some people just get on my nerves. While I realize this is not a "godly woman" kind of comment...sometimes that is how I react to people. I get annoyed when people speak condescendingly to me. I get annoyed when others question my word. I get annoyed when people lie. I get annoyed when people try to tell what they are learning from the Lord to others as though that is what THEY should be learning at that exact same season of life. These things...ugh. I get annoyed when people who have kids talk to people who don't have kids like they are stupid or ignorant. Same goes with married people and single people. I cannot be the only person that struggles with this. And I try really hard to filter what I say...so usually I'm only thinking that I'm annoyed but occasionally it pops right out of my mouth before I have time to catch it. I think as I've gotten older I've gotten more and more jaded towards certain things. I love people, I...
Yep, that is a question we are actually asking. Wisconsin. Madison. And a company named Epic. I thought I would blog about it because we should hear whether or not this week if they are going to fly Adam up there for a face to face interview. About a month ago they emailed him. Apparently they found his resume on Career Builder or Monster and said he might be a good fit for one of their positions. They are a healthcare software company and would want him corporate education. He likes to teach and they would train him with the software. We talked. Wisconsin, haha, um, okay, sure, why not apply? So he did. And they emailed back for him to take an assessment online. And then a phone interview. And then another test. And this week we will hear if he gets flown up there for the 'last step' of a face to face interview. So, I am one step away from moving to Wisconsin? Yep. It could happen. Or, it might not. Truth is, I think I'm okay if it does, and then if it doesn't I'm ...
I don't usually ask for comments on here, as I'm not sure even how many readers I have. Here's the thing: Adam and I talked about the possibility of having a joint blog...you know... joint bank accounts, joint kitchen table, joint blog...so it goes. :) Since we don't have cute kids yet to update on frequently we are brainstorming on what to name this masterpiece of eloquent writing. Lol. Anyone have ideas??? I threw out McCullough Memories...didnt quite get the response I'd hoped for. :) Just kidding. Be creative!
Comments