Ella Claire :) We went to swim class on Friday...then Mila came over for dinner! It was a yummy meal for sure. Ella took 6 steps on her own Friday night! I was so excited to be there for it :)
Truth: I think I offend people. Some people just get on my nerves. While I realize this is not a "godly woman" kind of comment...sometimes that is how I react to people. I get annoyed when people speak condescendingly to me. I get annoyed when others question my word. I get annoyed when people lie. I get annoyed when people try to tell what they are learning from the Lord to others as though that is what THEY should be learning at that exact same season of life. These things...ugh. I get annoyed when people who have kids talk to people who don't have kids like they are stupid or ignorant. Same goes with married people and single people. I cannot be the only person that struggles with this. And I try really hard to filter what I say...so usually I'm only thinking that I'm annoyed but occasionally it pops right out of my mouth before I have time to catch it. I think as I've gotten older I've gotten more and more jaded towards certain things. I love people, I...
Yep, that is a question we are actually asking. Wisconsin. Madison. And a company named Epic. I thought I would blog about it because we should hear whether or not this week if they are going to fly Adam up there for a face to face interview. About a month ago they emailed him. Apparently they found his resume on Career Builder or Monster and said he might be a good fit for one of their positions. They are a healthcare software company and would want him corporate education. He likes to teach and they would train him with the software. We talked. Wisconsin, haha, um, okay, sure, why not apply? So he did. And they emailed back for him to take an assessment online. And then a phone interview. And then another test. And this week we will hear if he gets flown up there for the 'last step' of a face to face interview. So, I am one step away from moving to Wisconsin? Yep. It could happen. Or, it might not. Truth is, I think I'm okay if it does, and then if it doesn't I'm ...
So, (sometimes I just really like starting sentences with that word)...our dear friends Nick and Meg invited us over for dinner one evening and asked us to bring the Guacamole! I had not really made guacamole yet and succeeded so I thought I would give it a try. I texted a few friends, the first being my friend Josalynn who is an incredible cook and she immediately responded with her recipe! It was very fun to make - as a couple too! Adam pitched in and helped. He really likes chopping things and using gadgets and electronics so a food processor was just up his alley (yea yea, pun intended). Here are a few photos from our guacamole experiment. I highly recommend trying it!
Comments