Baby McCullough

I started off the year saying that I was going to do a picture a day, and then, well, we found out I was pregnant on January 10th! It's hard to blog about "other" things when you have such exciting things going on. So, that's why I haven't followed through on my promise and why I haven't been blogging. :)
We are in fact, having a baby! We are due on September 23rd, and we find out in about a month if it's a boy or a girl. YES, we are definitely going to find out. I'm sure I will be just as surprised that a human being found it's way out of me, after God created it in me when it comes. I like to plan, I like to decorate...and what other excuse in your life do you have to purposefully spend 6-9 months on one room in your house and noone can judge you?!! I am fully going to take advantage of this situation! :-)
I'll post some pictures later - if you haven't already seen them on facebook. I really was overwhelmed this morning by the outpouring of support from people excited for us! It made us feel really good. What a journey this will be!
If any of you have any great parenting books, blogs, your favorite baby items, etc. that you'd like to share, please do!
xoxo,
G

Comments

Julie said…
YAY!! Congrats Ginny! How exciting! I agree with you completely on finding out! You are going to LOVE being a Mama and will be such a good one! I am looking forward to following your journey on your blog. :)
Ginny said…
Thanks Julie!! I hope I can update a little better :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people