Why is blogging so fun?

It just is. I love reading what other people are learning or doing in their families. I am really enjoying reading some blogs from some really awesome godly women that I mostly do not know. They are creative, fun, and entertaining to say the least. I enjoy writing in general, (probably should have gone into that line of work although not sure my skills are up to par) and so it gives me an outlet to express what's going on with us and our crazy lives, just chat about random things, or some days even, vent. I keep meaning to post some more recent pictures but today I am doing things like couponing, budgets, and cleaning. The not so exciting part of life, but having a lot of food in the pantry for not much money, knowing where our money goes and paying off debt, and having a clean home...those are exciting parts of life. The work pays off. Anyone have a half yearly goal? Those New Years goals are probably fading by now, what's something you're trying to accomplish this summer?
For me.... scrapbooking. Maybe I'll post one of those pages once I'm finished :)

Comments

Lauren V. said…
Blogging instead of budgeting - seems perfectly rational to me :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people