Mother's Day 2011

Greg on the other boat, I think he was posing for my picture :) 
 This Mother's Day we went down to visit my parents who now live at the beach. (I heard once that the wealthier you are, you either call it the beach, the coast, or the shore) Based on my earlier post, I think we will just call it the beach :)
Adam and I on the "Wendy D" (my mom's name)

Greg caught these, and they tasted yummy!

Adam grilling out some burgers
 We also went down to "The Day At The Docks" festival. I can't wait for the one coming in the fall (even though it is the one that prevented us from getting married down there!) called "Festival By The Sea".
This is the picture I took to enter into the 96.9 flip flop photo contest to win Kenny Chesney tickets. But then I forgot to enter it. Oh well, it's a fun photo.
What a fun weekend with family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people