Tables! No more red cushions :)

Well ladies and gentlemen. It was a project. My sweet husband offered to go with me to hancock fabrics to purchase fabric for our table and chairs. We purchase a new table when we were dating in Augusta and recently sold it in an attempt to get out of debt. Sold the table for 550 and then purchase 11 dollars worth of fabric to make the old one liveable again :) Back in college my roomate Rebecca and I recovered it from a blue funky pattern to a red solid. Let me know what you think about the new color! Out with the old!
In with the new!
I think the next time you see a new dining room of ours, it will probably not have this table. Because I seriously doubt Adam will help me cover these again. It was not easy, but in my opinion, it was well worth it!

Comments

Taylor Lauren said…
Well you know I'm biased to red;) but I love the blue!!
shellyeve said…
haha - awesome! i remember that day!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people