Photo Frenzy

I'm not a photographer. I am a person who loves photos. Taking them, looking at them, boxing them in chronological order (don't judge me) and scrapbooking them, either digitally or the good ol' fashioned way. What I'm not good at doing however, is organzing them digitally. I do have CDs from past computers. Currently we are on a Mac, which I LOVE because it makes photos so easy to store, use, etc. However, I know I need to back them up with something. I need an external hard drive or something. I could always continue to back up on CDs but I'm just not sure if that is the most efficient and safe way. Any suggestions?
On another note. I have a list that I need to print of photos for 2009. It starts somewhere around Teran and JJ's wedding. I have GOT to get these photos printed...so that I can get them scrapbooked. The only kicker is, it takes time and most importantly, money. In addition to that, I've decided to catch up on my scrapbooks. I go back to 2005-2009 with books that need to be finished. I need to then digitally scrapbook 2010. I'm also working on a blurb book for Adam's year on staff at Abilene. Rebecca is working on our wedding album, and I still need to actually get wedding photos printed from her. That is a lot of photo catching up to do!!!
Guess I should get off the computer then :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people