Some things never change

That was the title of the email that my  mom sent me on her birthday. She turned 49 on Tuesday March 30th. She spent her day going through old papers and photos in her office, because that's what she wanted to do. I come by it honest. Here is the body of the email followed by the photos. 

ran across these today and thought you might like to see that....
you made your first to do list at 4
you wanted a 3 car garage before they were invented i think
and you were telling people what they should (shud) do before you could spell it




I still write out my paper to do lists...
I'm still looking at cool new things to do to houses...
And yes, I still believe All the People in the World Shud go to Church!

Comments

Jay said…
hahaha thats awesome :)
Lauren V. said…
Haha, what is even ON your to-do list? Other than your name? That's great. Don't you love seeing stuff from your childhood?
Ginny said…
Yeah, just my name. But I was only 4, it was probably the only thing I could write. :) So much fun seeing old stuff!
Chris Sellek said…
thanks for the laugh during class :D

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people