Makin' it Home...as we sell it.

I love flowers. I owe this one to two people. Barry Williams and Jewell Alley. My step-dad and my grandfather. When I was younger, middle school and high school aged, Barry would always plant in the spring and the fall. Usually he would plant impatiens in the spring and pansies in the fall to last through the winter. My Senior year of high school he planted red impatiens the spring I got into N.C. State. Across our flower bed it read N C S U in impatiens. It was seriously the coolest thing ever!
Last spring Adam's brother gave him a japanese maple, some crepe myrtles, and some knockout rose bushes. These are a few pics of them this spring!
Our back yard.
The Japanese Maple
The Crepe Myrtles that lead up to the open field behind our house
Roses all around :)
I just love roses!
Gotta love Spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people