Now I know how forever feels...

Well...we did it! We got married :)
Gotta say that November 21 was the most wonderful day of my life. The sun was shining, the birds were singing (at least I'm sure they were), it was a mild 65 degrees and as promised, we both said I do! A few of the photos are HERE so you can check them out. Rebecca, our amazing friend and photographer took them. Everything went exactly as planned and crazy enough, no big mishaps. We had amazing music from Shelly and Mike and Lem from Carmel Baptist. We took outdoor photos afterwards with family and most of them stayed...of course a few always wander off. I loved the decor...thanks to Colleen and all her hard work. The food was great, the cake was beautiful, everyone looked amazing...and the DJ was fantastic. Overall...I couldn't be happier with the way it all turned out.
Being with Adam that day was, as Ruby put it, like a fairytale.
Since then, we went to Mexico for our honeymoon and enjoyed Thanksgiving day riding ATVs. See facebook for photos. When we got back to Augusta life got busy fast.  The first weekend we went back to Charlotte for Carmel's baby shower. Then we started all the stuff for the Singing Christmas tree here at Abilene. It was very busy. We did however manage to put up our own Christmas tree. Our first tree. :) We got it at a spot that sells them from Boone, NC. Thought appropriate since we met in NC, got married in NC...and our first tree came from NC :). Love it. Here's a few photos of us decorating.


Comments

shaebe27 said…
love it! first blog as a married woman. love love love
Yay for your 1st Christmas tree! I'll never forget what your mom said about you need to decorate a Christmas tree with a man before you marry him :) :) Congratulations! Isn't married life fun?!
Oh and Hannah did my logo :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people