Free Spirit Vs Couch Potato Round 1

What a whirlwind of a year so far. Recap:
Jan-Feb - spent traveling to competitions and preparing for Cheersport Nationals. Worked alot.
March - Unemployed on Friday the 13th, thank you cliche. Find out I have weird cells on my cervix, schedule surgery.
April - Can't really remember, what did I do?
May 1 - Get engaged, go into wedding planning stealth mode
May 8 - Have surgery on my cervix, recovered mostly
May 22 - Driving home from the beach, stomach pains land me in the ER, you have a bladder infection and wait for it...appendicitis. Schedule surgery at 11am.
May 26 - Somewhere near a nervous breakdown. But not really.

Life's just funny, And I can't seem to figure it out.

Comments

Katie said…
the only thing i have in response to this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9MBqUTbUrw

go watch that! :)
LOVE YOU!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people