Had the high school ladies over to my house for dinner last night. We had spaghetti, salad, bread and then of course Ice cream!
They thought it would be fun for Lynsey to put on my old uniform! haha
We love ice cream.
Hangin out on the porch enjoying the ice cream. Love this shot. We were taking a walk down to the gazebo! Thanks girls for coming over! Let's do it again real soon :)
Truth: I think I offend people. Some people just get on my nerves. While I realize this is not a "godly woman" kind of comment...sometimes that is how I react to people. I get annoyed when people speak condescendingly to me. I get annoyed when others question my word. I get annoyed when people lie. I get annoyed when people try to tell what they are learning from the Lord to others as though that is what THEY should be learning at that exact same season of life. These things...ugh. I get annoyed when people who have kids talk to people who don't have kids like they are stupid or ignorant. Same goes with married people and single people. I cannot be the only person that struggles with this. And I try really hard to filter what I say...so usually I'm only thinking that I'm annoyed but occasionally it pops right out of my mouth before I have time to catch it. I think as I've gotten older I've gotten more and more jaded towards certain things. I love people, I...
Yep, that is a question we are actually asking. Wisconsin. Madison. And a company named Epic. I thought I would blog about it because we should hear whether or not this week if they are going to fly Adam up there for a face to face interview. About a month ago they emailed him. Apparently they found his resume on Career Builder or Monster and said he might be a good fit for one of their positions. They are a healthcare software company and would want him corporate education. He likes to teach and they would train him with the software. We talked. Wisconsin, haha, um, okay, sure, why not apply? So he did. And they emailed back for him to take an assessment online. And then a phone interview. And then another test. And this week we will hear if he gets flown up there for the 'last step' of a face to face interview. So, I am one step away from moving to Wisconsin? Yep. It could happen. Or, it might not. Truth is, I think I'm okay if it does, and then if it doesn't I'm ...
I'm still working on the eating healthy thing. I've found one of my favorite snacks is Triscuits (the original, they have only 3 ingredients and no junk!) and hummus. But every time I go to the Teeter they are out of the sun dried tomato so I end up with garlic... and in turn end up with garlic breath. Oh the lengths we go to be healthy ;) Today I'm buckling down on Alley's baby book. I make a Shutterfly book for each year since Adam and I have been married and so far I LOVE the way they turn out. I started the old fashioned scrapbooking when I was in college. My Mom had made ours up through high school and I continued it through about 2005. So when Adam and I got married I started the digital books. I've done one so far for 2010 and 2011. I am working on 2012 so I can get caught up :) But, for the baby I want to do an old fashioned baby book with all the photos for at least the first couple of months or the first year. I also want to do one of the "fill out...
Comments