How I organize our paper files

I just spent a few minutes reading through some of my old blogs. The really old ones are funny and I realize how young I was when I started writing this! I'm sure five years from now I'll look back and think how young I am now. I enjoy writing. Lately, with the baby I have had a ton of other things going on and haven't made writing a priority. I am working on several projects around here. Painting a doll house. Creating a photo wall. Scrapbooking (as always). I also have a hand written journal for our daughter that I write in every time she does something new and journaling about her life in general. So, life is good but I just haven't been blogging.
Adam started a new job with Edward Jones two weeks ago. He is going to be a Financial Advisor with them and is really excited about this opportunity. Tonight we had dinner with the regional guys and some of their wives and I honestly think this is something he's going to be great at and really succeed. I'm very proud of him for looking into what interests him and choosing that as a career. He read several books about choosing careers and prayed and feels like this is where God is leading him. He's working from home now and it is nice having him around. :)

In an earlier post I stated that I was going to organize one room at a time. I had originally put that on hold because I thought we might be moving. However, we aren't moving yet, so I've continued the process. Here is a picture of our organized filing system.
Where I keep our most used files, utilities and monthly bills.
This is one of two filing containers. I got these at the container store. 
I keep these in the bottom of our coat closet.
Click here to see the blog post that I used for how to create this system. The website is www.andreadekker.com and it's my favorite organizing blog out there.

I'll try to get back into posting and show you some more of my projects I've been working on :)

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

Hooray for Chacos.