Organizing my home! Intro

My house has gotten out of control. Granted, I had a baby and things got a little crazy :) Adam and I know we are going to have to move sometime in the near future because the people who own this house are going to try to sell it. We have decided after moving so many times that we don't want to have to move anything we don't need anymore.
Yesterday, we started on the master closet. I didn't take a before picture but will post an "after" picture shortly. Join me as I take on this task of organizing my entire home and ridding it of the unnecessary items!

Comments

Lisa said…
I am right there with you! We are purging and organizing. Getting rid of things I don't need and storing things I know I will need for a new house. Good luck!
Anonymous said…
We're doing the same thing! Not the moving part, but the purging/organizing part. We've done the girls' rooms, the office, the guest room. Our master closet was the biggest project, but the results are amazing! It looks so empty now! Now I'm on to the kitchen and bathrooms. You would be so proud!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

Hooray for Chacos.