2013 - Vision Casting

My friend Colleen posted a facebook status about how their family was "vision casting".What a great idea. I believe it is important to have goals and visions for your family and for yourself. Every year I make a new year's resolution. I know it's probably cheesy or cliche'. I don't care. I like having goals and even moreso, I like accomplishing goals. It's why I like vacuuming and washing my car. Or mowing the grass. I like to see results. I have ten pounds to lose after having Alley. It's all in my tummy but I want it to go away. As.Soon.As.Possible. :) So, I asked Adam if we could do some vision casting for our family. We didn't, but it was a nice thought. Maybe he'll come around. :)
So, I do it for myself anyway. Here are a few things I'd like to get accomplished this year.

1. I'd like to pray and read my bible more. I don't do this enough. Billy Graham even said he doesn't do it enough, I've got to work in this area. Brad Saab says you need something tangible to measure for a goal so...I'd like to finish reading through the old testament. I never get very far because it's the old testament :)
2. Cut out some processed foods. We eat too many pop-tarts, donuts, breads, yada yada yada.
3. Eat more fruit. See #2.
4. Finish my 2005 scrapbook through my 2009 scrapbook. These are the old fashioned kind.
5. Finish my 2011 and 2012 digital scrapbook.
6. Finish Alley's baby book with her being born etc.
7. Then, get rid of all the old scrapbook supplies so I can eliminate clutter after I finish the books.
8. Each weekend, go through one room in the house and clean it out and get rid of the things we don't need. Either sell or donate.
9. Order my wedding album.
10. Pay off at least one debt.
11. Clean out my emails.
12. Find a way to make money.
13. Make more memories. :) Have fun. Be a free spirit. Frolick. Dance. Laugh. Sing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people