Blogging

I have been having a hard time lately coming up with what I want to post because I think of so many things that I'd like to post. Today, I had some free time and was reading blogs for a bit. I am considering starting my own blog to try to make money. What I can't decide is what to write about, or if I should just continue it on this one. Organizing, family life, budgeting, cooking, funny marriage stories, my lack of exercise and all my intentions to exercise? What do you like to read about the most? Or, are you the kind of person who likes to see pictures only? :)

Comments

Taylor Lauren said…
All of the above;)
Lauren V. said…
I love all those options, but especially things about money management, etc. I've been trying to find my niche for a profit-turning blog too...I'm excited to see what you come up with!
Ginny said…
Thanks Lauren! I think you have a niche for finding deals and yummy recipes. I also love your stories about Ben and church planting. You have a lot to write about! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people