We've movin in!

This weekend we will move into an apartment! I cannot contain my excitement :) But then again, why should I? We have been out of our house in Augusta since June so we've been staying in different places...and we are so ready to be settled again. It's been a huge blessing to stay with friends and learn to be content in any circumstance but we are looking forward to our own little space. I house-sat for so many years that my stuff was in storage for 4 1/2 years before we got married. I still have stuff that is in boxes from 2005! Needless to say I am ready to unpack and organize and decorate. Just part of being a woman, wanting things to be "homey". It's hard to believe that this season of our life is coming to an end because it has been such a whirlwind experience. We have learned a lot about life and about each other. Our marriage is definitely stronger from it all. What a first year! We will definitely be celebrating come November! We sold the truck this week so we will be back on our feet again. God is so good in all circumstances. That is the truth for sure :) After we get all settled in I'll post a few pics...and hopefully one of my new duvet from a few posts ago! Oh yeah...I'm totally getting it.

Comments

Rebecca said…
so glad that things are working out so well for you guys, finally! get that duvet and love it!

chat soon?
Yeah! How exciting, its going to be like Christmas! Can't wait to see pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people