Something about the Kiss

I wonder what it is that makes a kiss the end all be all. At the end of every good (good meaning a happy ending) chick flick, there is a kiss. Sweet Home Alabama started and ended with one. Just Married. You've Got Mail. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Spiderman, the upside down kiss.  Lots of kissing going on in these movies. Sometimes it's a dance I guess, but usually a Kiss.  There's the song by Faith Hill, This Kiss. The band named Kiss. Of course there's Hershey's. The first kiss is always a big deal too. Everyone always wants to know, "Has he kissed you yet?" Haha.
Then, in a wedding when they pronounce you husband and wife, a Kiss. It seals it. Sealed with a kiss. That's it...it's now in stone, there was a kiss! :)
God must have made us that way. The kiss, I mean you think about it. You talk with your mouth, you eat with it, drink, blow bubbles, put on chapstick, you sing...it's like, a big deal. So of course expressing yourself with your mouth in the form of a kiss would be hard core. God knew kissing would be one of the coolest things ever, so he made it up. This is one of the reasons why God is awesome and athiests need to rethink what they've got going. A kiss is the perfect example of why there is God.
I think I'll end on that.
;)

Comments

Taylor Lauren said…
This is awesome and why I love you G-Rae :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people