Summer Fun Captured...

I have spent the last couple of days at the coast getting 'organized'. Haha. I've finally gotten all my photos downloaded and stalked all my friends for theirs, leaving with me with nothing left except to print photos, post them to facebook, and blog. What a world we live in, so much technology to keep up with! Here are some from summer to get started...

Summer Camp with Team Church June/July


Looking glass falls



The whole group in Hendersonville.



Our historic Sonic runs. A yearly tradition.



Rainbow Falls, so pretty



Margaret and I on one of our many hikes down to Turtleback Falls.



4th of July @ Lake Tillery
Greg and Brandi going for a ride on the Jet Ski



Greg learning how to take the fish off the hook.

Hangin out at the lake...


At the Braves game in Atlanta with Abilene and Adam's family


Adam and Ava


At Joe's Crab Shack in Myrtle Beach with Abilene's Jr/Sr Retreat

At Jeff and Jen Salisbury's wedding



 More Fall Festivities on the way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people