Dancin!

There's just something delicious about pasta with cheese on it. ;)

I woke up LAUGHING this morning! It was amazing. I had a friend call to say good morning, and then after I got off the phone I remembered my dream. This is a common occurance. I almost always remember my dreams. Usually they are completely random, like I'm in an airplane and then two seconds later I'm at a park learning how to golf or something. BUT Today was different. I've only dreamt about my dad 4 or 5 times since he died in April of 2002. Last night I had the most fun dream. See, my dad was the most fun person I have ever met. There's no other way to explain it. He walked into a room and it lit up. He made people laugh and smile and made them feel comfortable. No awkwardness about it. He would tell you he loved Jesus in the first five seconds he knew you. He liked jokes, corvette's and road trips and being spontaneous. He loved people. And he wouldn't ever pass up a chance to dance or sing. SO...all that being said, last night I dreamt my family was dancing. I want a family who dances in the living room at the fourth of July after we watch fireworks and a husband who puts on music and dances with me in the Kitchen. It may sound like a movie, but I just love the idea. Singing around the house, and just a full heart of joy that overflows! I dreamt that my dad was still here and our family was hanging out at our old lake house and we were all dancing in the living room. It was awesome! There's so much stuff and junk in the world and so much 'serious' ness...and I feel like sometimes you just gotta dance and laugh. It makes me happy thinking about it!

Comments

Jay said…
haha yea thats great!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people