8 Random Facts

Shelly says... I've been tagged :) and to write 8 random facts about me... so here goes.

1. I pick my nose
2. I had two dad's named Barry
3. When I get home from work, I put tostitos on a plate, put shredded cheese on top, microwave for 28 seconds, and it is such a tasty snack.
4. I make amazing home made hot chocolate when we decorate our house for Christmas.
5. My feet are really ticklish, but I love pedicures.
6. I use dermalogica. Thank you clear skin products.
7. I have glasses, and they are cute, but I only wear them at night.
8. I love to do back flips.

This is fun, I should keep going....

Comments

shellyeve said…
you should totally keep going! yours are great
Jay said…
those are fun randoms!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people