Wake up Laughing :)

Wake Up Laughing...it's a song by Martina McBride which I really like...and lately that's what I've been doing. Something I've always wanted to do...wake up in a 'happy smiley' mood on the way to my 'happy smiley' office. :)
I love my job and I am seriously so thankful for what God has been doing in my life...it amazes me how fortunate I am.
This morning I was able to give the devotion for Carmel Christian School :) It was really fun and got to meet some cool kids. This week is our retreat for work and we have gone white water rafting and out to a nice dinner to Villa Antonio and we're getting pedicures and manicures...it really has been a great time.
I'm so blessed, and God is continuing to grow me and heal me, it's the coolest thing. So tomorrow, I'll wake up laughing, roll over, and open the blinds to greet another wonderful day! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people