20 Questions

There are several blog posts coming at you soon. One with how ridiculous I think it is our government has debt at all let alone the idea to raise the debt ceiling. If I said to you guys "we have 60,000 dollars debt this year but we're thinking of raising it to 70,000 just so we don't go over"....you would have me committed. Dear Lord, please let Dave Ramsey help our government. Or Ryan from Wisconsin-I like him too.

Moving on...

My sweet friend April tagged me in this 20 questions deal and since I think these are fun every now and then, I'm doing it!

Rule #1: The tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any questions they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule #2: Tag 4 people to do this quiz. The tag-ee must state who tagged them.
1. What is one word that can best be used to describe you?
Hodgepodge. I am somewhere in the middle of a free spirit and a nerd. I am organized, clean, and like things to make sense but I'm creative in that I scrapbook and love photos and artsy stuff. I  like instant gratification...painting and vacuuming make me happy because I see instant results. I also love running through fields. What would you say your word would be Rebecca?

2. If you could have a dream come true, would what it be?
Being 100% free.  And it's gonna happen. I would love to know what Katie's dream is!

3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
See question 2. Also, I would give to my cousin Amanda's program The Street Child project and travel the world helping make it a better place and telling people about Jesus.

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
A good laugh, a long walk, the beach. What helps you Lauren?

5. What is your bedtime routine?
Put on the PJs, wash my face with my Mary Kay TimeWise cleanser, then use my night solution and my moisturizer, floss, brush my teeth, get into bed, and then Adam and I read our nightly devotion together, pray together,  and go to sleep. Lovely.

6. What activities did you do in High School? If you could go back, would you do the same or something different?
What didn't I do? LOL. I was that annoying person. Type A. I cheered at school and for a competitive team outside of school, played soccer, danced, did student council, civitans, photography club...and everything else I could be involved in. I would change a lot of things, mainly the time Pallie and I kinda disappeared for a night. I'd spend more time with my youth group, my dad, and less time with boys.

7. What kind of books do you read?
Christian literature. Beth Moore, Gary Thomas, Jerry Bridges...we have a library because my husband went to Seminary. I am not kidding. You can check out books at our house.

8. How do you see yourself in ten years?
A stay at home mom, I always wanted to be Cathy Gilbert when I grew up.

9. What's your favorite piece of clothing you own?
Right now, my wedding dress...its amazing! (April, I 2nd this...it is still amazing a year 1/2 later...I keep looking for reasons to wear it)

10. What kind of skin care do you use?
Mary Kay

11. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Glasses, Coffee, Emails and Facebook. 

12. If you could have any job, regardless of income, what would it be?
Nada. I would not work if I did not need to. I would spend time investing in the lives of others.

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I would not change my name. I love it. :) Julie,  what would your name be if you would change it?

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months or rain, which would you choose?
Sun. no question. I am a sun girl all the way.

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next six months, what would it be?
Cereal :)

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
Venting, haha. Kidding. Reading others blogs, learning new things, and just writing. I love to write. I'd like to write a book. I wonder what it is that Shelly loves the most.

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
SWEET

18. What items are in your purse right now?
Wallet, Mary Kay Business Cards, Satin Hands Cream, Satin Lips Gloss, lipstick, lipgloss, lip liner, weekender lip pencil, our budget, too many pens, extra strengh Tylenol, a small post it pad, "The Promise of Security" by Beth Moore.... geez.

19. What is the best memory you have of you and the person that tagged you in their 20 questions?
There's not one specifically...I just am thankful for her friendship and encouragement. We went through some similar tough times ;)

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't?
Nothing that I know of...all we watch is HGTV, American Idol, and The Biggest Loser. We cut out all the junk :)

Now, it's YOUR TURN!

Comments

Lauren V. said…
Thanks for doing this and tagging me! I liked reading your answers. All the Mary Kay talk has me twirling that idea around in my head if I can't find work in Denver.... just FYI :) I'll do my 20 Questions soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people